Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zdravo!
12-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Zdravo!
Alo,

U pocetku ce reciti da, ja znam ovaj "post" ne postoji ovde ali ovu forum nema bas mnogo akcija i ja nisam u bas najbolje situatcija. Zovem se Donald Norman i sad sam u Beogradu. Ja sam bio u mnogom vesti o bitcoin.

Bitcoinconsultancy.com
Intersango.com

- to su moje websites

Ja sam cekao vise nego mesec dan sada da uzmim moj novi visa kart ali jos uvek nije dosao i kao stranac ovde s touristicki visa, ne mogu da otrovim bank account. Zivim odmah u centar beograd i ako neko bi mogao da me daj dinari ili euro za bitcoin to bi bilo sjajno. Mi bismo mogli da se nadjemo u hotel balkan ili gde god u gradu gde oni imaju wireless.

Broj me je 063 893 8621, javi se ako mozes da me pomognes. Ako znas engleski ja bih mogao da pricam o mnogo stvari o bitcoin sto ne bas mnogo ljudi znaju.

Izvini za moj pokvaren Srpski.

Caos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2011, 03:42 AM
RE: Zdravo!
Hi and welcome to forum!
Serbian is probably hard for you to write so it is ok to use English.

How much BTC you want to sell and how long do you stay in Belgrade ?

I would like to meet you if you have time...

Ceger! - Pretraga internet prodavnica
Goglasi! - Pretrazivac malih oglasa iz Srbije.
Srpski BitCoin community!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Meeting up sounds great. To be honest something like 1k euros would be great but even 200euros would help me out a ton. Maybe I can meet up with a couple people at the same time (or separate times) and not buy them all off the same person.

I'll be here for a while but I will be flying to London and back late January for a speech and I'll be able to fix my money problems when I'm there if my card hasn't arrived yet.

I work online and don't have any fixed appointments so I'm pretty free to meet up whenever but my sleep schedule is a bit off so I might not answer my phone or respond to an SMS in a timely manner.
12-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Hehe, I had my laugh...Serbian must be the most unfriendly language to translation bots Smile
12-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Then maybe we can meet at Wednesday, something like 18-19-20h ?
Is there anyone else on forum who wants to join us ?

For buying BTC I can buy for 200e. mtgox - 10%.

12-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Yesss... I'm interested, too.
When? Where?
12-26-2011, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 10:32 PM by BeoBit.)
hrmmm 10%, that's a bit steep. I know MtGox is expensive and risky but my site Intersango is free and a SEPA bank transfer is 10PLN (~2.5EUR). 5% for the first 200EUR and you got a deal. Someone also SMSed me today that I haven't gotten a chance to respond to.

Wednesday would be good but perhaps a bit later at night would be ideal for me. Around 21:00 or so. That or sometime in the morning.
80y13r or whomever else wants to come in invited once we set up the time/place
12-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Well, problem is that there is no SOPA here :/

So Wednesday 21h ?

12-27-2011, 11:23 PM
There is no official SEPA but it's the same cost and time frame at least for Bank Intesa which is an italian bank. Transfers go to main branches and then are freely transfered within the bank. Raiffiesen (however you spell that) is also a nice mafia owned Austrian bank and I'm sure there's tons more.